Recumbent Cross Trainer
Empowers users of virtually all ability levels to engage in exercise.
This cross trainer combines lower and upper body movement for a full body workout, building strength and invigorating users such as those with disabilities, in rehabilitation or desiring health and wellness to get the most out of life.
Safe, smooth, quiet, and easy to use, it inspires independence among users and therapists.
It is designed for use in both a professional setting or home use.
It simulates a natural walking motion while eliminating undesirable joint stress and promoting fitness.
- New StrideLock feature that locks handles and pedals for added stability and easier transfer.
- Ergonomic body position for comfort.
- Total body workout.
- Smooth stepping motion.
- Fits users from 4’6” – 6’4” (137-193cm).
- Accommodates users up to 400lbs. (181kg)
- Sturdy grab ring and comfortable 360° swivel seat with arm supports to help you get on and off the machine easily.
- Seat adjusts forward and backward.
- Wheelchair height.
- Flip-up arm supports.
- Display screen that’s easy to read and use.
- Battery operated.
- Added stability with sturdy foot pedals.
Adaptive Equipment and Accessories also available.