Gait Therapy Devices
This gait training device simultaneously controls weight bearing, posture, and balanceover a treadmill or over ground. It creates an ideal environment for treatingpatients with a wide range of impairments and functional levels. It proivdes proper posture, reduces weight bearing, eliminates concerns for balance, and faciliates the training of coordinated lower extremity movement. Its unique harness design not only permits unilater or bilateral support allowing progression fot he weight bearing load from non to full wieght bearing, but also allows the clinical to manually assist the legs and pelivs to achieve proper gait patters. The harness provides frontal, sagittal and transcverse plane postural control.
The adjustability built into this device system allows facilitates to easily treat all their patients with the same unit.
- Assist posture, balance and weight bearing prevent excessive rotation.
- Facilitate hip flexor tension.
- Differential control of rights vs. Left side.
- Optional BiSym Scale measures to support on each side.
- Walk on treadmill or over ground.
- Mobile design goes from room to room.
- Train gait under fall-free conditions.
- Frees Therapist to facilitate walking.
- Wide range of patient sizes and impairments.
- Lift patients of all sizes from sit to stand.
- Fall-free, supported walking.