Recumbent Cross Trainer
This cross trainer includes features and adjustments designed to offer the benefits of life transforming exercise to patients, clients, club members and home users alike.
Virtually anyone can exercise on this cross trainer, from reconditioned or users with disabilities to workout warriors and elite athletes. This cross trainer offers safe, effective and adaptive exercise.
With its easy on and off access and low impact, total body workout, this cross trainer enables more users to experience the machine.
- New StrideLock mechanisms to lock arm handles and leg pedals when needed.
- Total body workout.
- Low step-through design for easy on and off.
- Smooth and natural movement that’s easy on the joints.
- Large colour LCD display with 8 workout programs.
- Contact hear-rate handles that track your heart rate.
- Sturdy grab ring and comfortable 360° swivel seat with arm supports to help users get on and off the machine easily and enjoy their workout.
- Simple arm adjustments.
- Added stability with sturdy foot pedals.
- Battery powered.
- Fits users from 4’6” – 6’7” (137 – 200 cm).
- Accommodates users up to 500lbs ( 181kg).