ARIA is a blood glucose monitoring system for use at home and in hospital wards.
– The use of GDH-FAD enzyme technology prevents measurement accuracy from being altered by blood oxygen variations and interference by maltose and galactose.
– The backlit display makes measurements easy to read, even in poor light.
– The strip ejector, essential to prevent contamination, makes it suitable for hospital use.
– Up to six alarms can be set to remind you to take measurements
– The result is translated into a colour code that makes it easy to read and interpret: this makes the tool particularly effective and simple to use.
Glucose results are accompanied by a colour-coded indicator for faster management of blood glucose values*.
* Clinical studies show that:
– diabetes management with colour-coded instruments improves glycated haemoglobin values compared to management with BGM without colour-coding
– the information given by the colour code helps interpretation of the results, which is very useful especially for people with limited access to medical care and direct interaction with health professionals.